It Takes Experience to Hire Exceptional Care.
- We listen to your specific needs and thoughtfully match several high-caliber candidates suitable to your unique situation.
- Detailed biographies are presented for your consideration
- You can interview and trial a caregiver as part of your selection process
Quality—from experienced professionals
- Our candidates undergo an extensive application process that includes an in-person interview with a skilled Holistic HomeCare Associates screener
- Only a small percentage of candidates who apply to our agency meet our high standards
- We meticulously verify references and perform nationwide background checks on all applicants
- Our matches are successful because we also screen for relatability, including personality, hobbies, special interests, and notable life experiences.
Control—over match costs & responsibilities
- You choose the home care worker who best meets your needs
- You negotiate the pay rate and set the schedule directly with the caregiver
- You determine the tasks and responsibilities of the caregiver
- When you have selected your caregiver, we provide you with information, guidance, and support with employer responsibilities
- We provide ongoing assistance in finding staffing support and coverage on request
- Your privately hired caregiver can perform a far broader range of tasks than a typical home care agency as they report directly to you
Peace of Mind—superb caregivers, continuity of care, high retention rates, employer support, and satisfied clients and families!
Learn more about home care services.
Our nurses have years of private home care experience, and many have worked in critical care, surgery, medicine, and geriatric health environments. They are meticulously screened for professionalism and are all licensed and insured. Our nurses can also travel with you so that you have peace of mind, whether you are relocating to a summer residence or for a planned domestic or international trip. Let us know your specific care needs and we will match you with the ideal nursing professional.
Learn more about in-home nursing services.