Before you begin the application process, you must be able to meet ALL of the requirements.
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience in-home care or nursing as applicable.
- Be legal to work and reside in the United States and provide proof.
- Present two to three written references for your work with past clients. These letters should be written by your former employer or one of their representatives. These letters will be verified.
- Provide accurate work history in addition to the written references. We require complete names, accurate dates of employment (month and year), and up-to-date phone and email information.
- Be able to communicate well, including the ability to speak and understand English.
- Be able to pass a nationwide background check.
- Bring evidence of any certifications, such as CNA, HHA, PCA, RN, LPN.
- Present and conduct yourself professionally and respect client confidentiality.
- Be punctual and arrive on time for interviews and cases.
- Be able to take direction from clients, family members, and care managers.
- Be a good team player, and be able to work well with other team members on a case.